10 min homework for 10 housepoints!
Re write these sentences adding adjectives, an adverb and lots of description to them.
1) The tree was blowing in the breeze.
2) Outside my window I could see the rain falling in the garden.
Use ,which or, who to add more information to each of these sentences.
3) The old woman was not very happy with her grandson as he had stolen some money.
4) My car had broken down on the motorway this morning.
5) Maths was all about angles this week.
Round these numbers
19,736 – to the nearest thousand
28.262- to the nearest tenth
827,365- to the nearest ten
9287.12 – to the nearest whole number
Complete these calculations:
- a) 625 x 7
- b) 653 x 9
- c) 532 x 24
- d) 62 x 34
- e) 7 + 4 x 3
- f) 5²
- g) 4³