To help the children with their daily timetable of remote learning, we will only be putting up each day’s work for that day. It will be removed the following day.
So Monday’s work will be available in HOMEWORK on Monday, but not on Tuesday. This should help the children to focus.
There is an expectation that children will complete all work set for remote learning, but we understand that sometimes children will need help. If you are not available to help your child at home there will always be a member of staff online, on the J2Message Board, to provide some help.
If you are having any technical issues, please don’t hesitate to email me (email@example.com) or phone school, and we’ll do our best to solve problems.
Passwords can be found in shared files on J2e – Make sure, when entering passwords, to not use spaces.
For our latest information about Covid-19 click here.
Click on the link below to see information about how we will be delivering remote learning to children in the event of children having to learn from home.
We have developed a plan for dealing with any positive cases of Coronavirus (COVID-19). We are constantly reviewing the situation and will change our plans as necessary.
Please read the school's risk assessment here: Full opening risk assessment
What we are doing to keep your child safe
We will be using protective bubbles to help manage risk. A bubble is a group of pupils who spend their day together often with the same small group of staff. Children in the bubble will spend time together having the same break and lunchtimes.
They will also use the measures that we have become familiar with:
- * children will wash their hands regularly
- * social distancing will be in place where it can be
- * staggered start and finish times will help with the flow of pupils
- * cleaning within classrooms and areas within the school will be done more often
- * we will use contact tracing when there are positive cases
What happens if children or staff show symptoms at school
If anyone gets symptoms in school:
- * they will be isolated immediately
- * once isolated they will be looked after by a member of staff wearing PPE
- * they will be sent home as soon as possible