What we aspire to:
- For all of our children to have the chance to see what amazing things people can do in the world so that they can begin to build their own dreams as they grow and learn.
- For all of our children to have the self-belief to meet new challenges with confidence and resilience.
- For all of our children to leave us with a set of knowledge and skills that provides a strong foundation for their future so that they can achieve their full potential in the world.
To help us keep our vision at the front of everything we do:
- Dream. Believe. Achieve.
What we do now:
- Our children have the chance to take part in exciting experiences that encourage them to ask questions and wonder about the world they live in.
- Our children are taught how to keep themselves safe and that know that we will always listen to their concerns.
- We nurture our children to build the skills that will help them to meet their full potential.
- We work in partnership with our parents to break down barriers so that our children are in the best position to learn.
- Our children are supported to enjoy learning, make progress and achieve.